Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Once upon a time---...

   Once upon a time in a winter vacation at Korea, I felt very comfortable and had big fun with my many different friends. When I went to Korea at first, I met my family in airport and we went to great restaurant to ate Korean foods. We chose to eat Korean BBQ near by my house, because I really wanted to eat meats a lot. We ordered many meats more than us, so I could eat enough BBQ. After I finished all Korean BBQ, we talked about my school life and my school grades. I did not want to talk about school grades at first day in Korea, so I called my friends to play with me at night time.
   Actually I met my girlfriend with her other friends. I really missed her a lot in America, so I hugged very strong and we laughed each other. However I had strong cold, because from America to Korea were very far and very hard to move every vacations. I was little sick but I felt very comfortable to met my girlfriend. We went to watch move called Black Catholic Priest. That movie was very scary movie, so we chose to watch together. We both loved scary movies a lot. During the movie most of people screamed and scared most of scenes. We also scared sometimes and we hold our hands very strongly. After the movie we felt very tired, because we wasted too much energy from that movie. After watch movie we went to eat something at midnight. I loved midnight, because there were nobody in the walkways and there were not much cars in road. We ate Korean delicious chicken at midnight. I think most of people loved to eat chicken during midnight with beers.
We had very fun first day in Korea, and we played a lot at night, because my girlfriend and my all of friends had many academy and they had school in the morning. Also I had tutoring in the morning, so  mostly we had good time at night and midnight. I hope vacations are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment