Monday, April 18, 2016

Progress of Creative Project

     Last week was first draft of creative project, and I showed 2 musics that I made. Most of feedback for me was that include picture with music, and try to explain music's emotions. Also which characters include with music. Therefore I actually try to find pictures of Pobby and Dingan's characters. Especially I wanted to find Ashmol went down to claim and try to find Pobby and Dingan. However I could not find Ashmol's pictures. I am going to work on one more music more specially, because some of people wrote feedback that if all 3 musics melodies are same, it is going to be boring. I also thought about that. However making musics are thinking, and very creative every time. Therefore I might work hard for my last music, and maybe I might put my one of music for James group, but we have to talk about this more I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment