Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Revise of My Essay

When I wrote my essay, I always got many problems from organizations, thesis statements and grammar mistakes. Also every time it was very hard to write perfect essay, because we always have to find many different mistakes, tried to revised all of mistakes and improve everything in essay. However this time, I got many different problems to started at first of wrote this essay, but now I think my essay completed about 70% of the essay. From now I still have to work on analysis, topic with ending sentences and grammar mistakes.
In this essay at first I got problems to start with thesis statement, so I went to extra help to revised my thesis statement. I fixed my thesis statement to change more stronger with Mrs. Guarino. Second I putted more analysis in my essay. I putted too many summaries of Me and You and Southpaw, but I did not put many analysis and did not explained about specific my opinion. Therefore I deleted some of nonsense summaries and putted more specific analysis with my opinion during both of stories. Last there were many different grammar mistakes, because I did not go over whole essay from the beginning. In addition to fixing and looking over grammar mistakes, I could not find right over my mistakes. However I read my essay again and again, so after read many times I could find my grammar mistakes and I could revise my most of grammar problem I think. In my opinion I still have many problems in my essay, so I am going to look over and go to writing center to revise my essay. Also I still don’t have many specific analysis, so I am going to ask to writing center and makes more specific analysis with my own opinions.
Despite of fixing many problems, I think I still have many problems. However in my essay there are many strong strengths about my writing and weaknesses about my writing. I think my strong strengths are good at write specific summaries and explained specific Me and You and Southpaw’s main characters. Also I think I explained their relationship very well with creativity words. However my weeknesses are grammars and analysis. Many grammar mistakes and analysis were one of my difficult problems to solved and fixed. Most of people can mistake first time, but they all have to revise and improve their essay. In addition to making perfect essay, you have to spend much time to revise essay. I am going to read over again every time and try to find many mistakes and make most improve essay.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment