Monday, February 29, 2016

Favorite Character in Once on This Island

   In Once on This Island, my favorite character was Ti Moune. I think Ti Moune was one of poor character in the musical. Ti Moune got in love Daniel. However at first Daniel also love Ti Moune, so they loved each other, but because of Daniel's mother and father he could not get relationship with Ti Moune. His parents did not aloud to have relationship with Ti Moune, because Daniel had his fiancé Andrea. Andrea was rich girl and Ti Moune was poor girl. Ti Moune waited for Daniel, and she did not eat, drink and only wait for Daniel. Ti Moune died at the last, but mother of earth made Ti Moune to tree, so she can look over Daniel. I almost punched Daniel after show, but I could not, because he is older than me! However I think both Ti Moune and Daniel acted really good in this musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment