Monday, December 7, 2015

3/4 draft

August 11th
     Today is my birthday and my friends and my all families come to my house. Now I am living in Korea, but I am going to America. I have to prepare to go to America for study English. Last year in my birthday I just played a lot and I was very comfortable. However now I am not that comfortable in my birthday, because I have only 3 weeks before I go to America. 
In Korea I have many different friends and I have a big families. I have my boyfriend Brian and best friend Seyeon. There are my best supporter in Korea and we played together and stayed together most of time. However in America I have no friends and I have no families. I am going to America for make more better experience than Korea. Now Korea is very poor because of after Korean War, so my parents decided to make me to go to America. This is one of reason that I go to America. 
However many friends and my families give me special present for me. The special present was American dollars. They tell me that America is rich country than Korea and they help Korea a lot, so my grandmother told me I have to respect to all of people in America. I learn big instruction to my all families during my birthday and I feel little more nervous than yesterday.
August 30th
     Finally today is my last day that stay in Korea. I think I am going to miss many delicious Korean foods and many Korean cultures. Also I will miss many people. Today weather is not that good, because it is cloudy, and it makes feel little sad. During I look sky my boyfriend called me to come out to see him. I cried a lot yesterday night, because I can not see him more before I graduate college. Also I can not come back to Korea, and I feel this is our last connection. We hug each other and promise to see after I graduate. My school starts in October, but I have to arrive college in September for orientation and for conformity college with many different friends and I have to prepare English early, because my English skills are not really good. 
First my friends were surprising that study English in America, because we can learn English in Korea too, but I am going to study in America. I do not have good English skills and I never been to America before, but I want to learn English a lot and become better. I think I will miss everybody when I go to America, because nobody speak Korean in America and I think I am going to be lonely. I pack my all luggage to bring to America and I have so many luggage, because I am going to live in America for a while. This is my first time to ride airplane for long time, so I am nervous a lot and I think I am going to pray for my safe trip. I am leaving and I hope I come back with my succeed life when I come back to Korea after college life.

September 2nd
     Finally I am here! I am in America! However now I am really tired because my flight was really long and uncomfortable. I think about many different idea in airplane, and airplane was very uncomfortable for me. When I come out from airplane my neck and I feel dull pain from my whole body. Also I can hear many noisy English pronouns to everybody, and many people are in airport to pick up people. However nobody come to pick me up. I think I have to use transportations to go to my college, but transportations were very expensive. Despite expensive transportations I used taxi, bus and train to go to my university. I have orientation in my college, so I have to move quickly to listen orientation. Also I want to see many different friends in orientation, so I can make many different friends. During I go to college I imagine many different friends I meet. However I just sleep and sleep during I take transportations. Finally I arrived in college and At first I went to my room. I thought I have roommate in dorm, but school tell I can use single room. I sleep a lot in transportations, but my mental is still very tired. I think I need to go sleep on my new comfortable bed in my dorm.

September 5th
      Today is 3 days after I come to America, I feel much better than before and I clean my big single room. I like my single room, but I want roommate like other students. However I am going to make many friends today, because today we have school orientation. There were many different American students instead of international students. I hear there are only two international students me and one more girl who's name Sookan. Sookan doesn't come to orientation. I think Sookan also have problem to come to college, because I taFinally Sookan come to college. I stay with Sookan's roommate Ellen. Ellen is very outgoing, because she have many different friends in college and she also have her boyfriend. Also she's very rich and want to buy many different new things for her room. We introduce to Sookan, and me and Sookan become really close because we came from same country and know our life environments. 

October 
     We have much time to accustom in college. Me, Sookan, Ellen and Marci become best friends each other. However before school starts me and Sookan were studying really hard for prepare class, because we know class work will become hard for us. We are international students and we are not that good at English. Actually Ellen and Marci are from America. Ellen doesn't like to study, but Marci like to study English a lot. However Marci also doesn't have many different friends, so she also want to make many different friends like me and Sookan. Sookan and me talk about many life dream and many different worrying. Sookan think she is always behind, because of her English skills. Her opinions were always similar with me. I think I am always behind, so I always need to work really hard than other students. Sookan and I can not get enough money every month, because we are poor and not that rich. However Sookan want to buy many different books, but she did not have enough money to buy some books. Therefore I heard to Sookan that she is going to do babysitting for her professor and try to earn money. I think is really smart, but I know this is going to be really hard for Sookan, because she have to study, she have to babysitting and she always worry about her money. This is very hard for mental, and I know Sookan is working really hard every time and everyday.

November
     Most of day we are working and doesn't get much rest. During 1 month we work really hard and try to make perfect grade every time. Instead of resting we are getting many letters from our families. Me and Sookan are from Korea, so our letter come mostly same time. Sometime it is Sookan mother's letter and sometime it is my mother's letter. I think I get little homesick. I miss my friends in Korea and I miss my all of my families. I want to go back to Korea, but for my big dream I have to stay in America and try to succeed as soon as possible. I see Sookan is crying sometimes, and I guess she also have homesick. Of course I know she can get homesick, because in America we don't have any comfortable friends and any comfortable families. However we can make comfortable families or friends. Me, Sookan, Marci and Ellen can be best friends and Inwish we become more comfortable each other. Me, Sookan and Marci work really har, because final semester is coming, so we have to make our grade perfectly before Christmas. I miss my families and friends, but I am going to show my best work in America with my best friends Sookan. However I am going to write letter to my family, because they wrote letter for me a lot, but I did not write letter for my family. I am going to write about my days and ask about their feelings.

December
     Finally it is December near from Christmas, and now America become really cold. I heard snow will be come during Christmas. It is also near from end of semester and our grades are going to come. I am little nervous about my grade and I am nervous about my family doesn't like my grade. However I am planning for rest during Christmas break. In Christmas me and Sookan are going to do something for many teachers and our friends. We are planning for big Christmas dinner and we are going to show and cook our delicious Korean foods. However I think it will be hard to make Korean food in America, because we nee many different main arrangements, but we can not buy in America. We think about many different Korean food that easy to make it. Also I am going to prepare Christmas presents for Sookan, Ellen, Marci and few of teachers. However Sookan also have same idea with me, but I heard she doesn't have enough money to buy all of presents for everybody. In Christmas Eve I heard Marci's parents had just returned from their trip to Europe. However I heard Sookan is going to eat foods with Marci and Marci's family. I can imagine Sookan's feel in Marci's house. She told me it was very uncomfortable and wondered if it was a good idea for Sookan to have come home with Marci. I also heard to Sookan that she felt really bad to Marci's father Mr. Gannon, because he talked bad way about Korea and talked about we are poor. I was little angry too after I heard this story, but this was true and I felt I have to study more hard and make Korea more better than now.

January 1st
     Today is New Year's Day and today is January 1st in America. Every countries celebrate this day for better year than before. Also I am going to pray for my families and my friends health, because in Korea we have many traditional praying for many things. However health is one part of praying, and health is most important for studying and for living. Yesterday midnight before 12 O clock, Sookan, Ellen, Marci and me met together and watched television for New Year's Day. In television there were many couples and I miss my boyfriend Brian who is in Korea. Also Kyle was here last midnight to came to see Ellen. They were kissing and feel loving each other a lot. We promised yesterday that we will eat dinner together tonight in big restaurant with everybody. I love to eat many food and I go to restaurant. There are many people who come for New Year's Day dinner. Restaurant was noisy and crowd by many people, but we have big fun with our friends. I miss my families and my Korean friends more than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment